WALTHAM, Mass.—Nov. 20, 2012—Red Bend Software, the market leader in Mobile Software Management (MSM) with more than 1.5 billion Red Bend-Enabled™ devices, will conduct a webinar on Tuesday, Nov. 27 that focuses on how mobile virtualization solutions are accelerating innovation across the “Internet of things.”
Mobile virtualization presents tremendous opportunities for manufacturers and operators across the increasing number of wirelessly connected devices. In particular, the webinar will discuss how mobile virtualization can be used for:
• Enterprise: Bring Your Own Device (BYOD)
• Automotive: Faster Time to Market
• Manufacturing: Extending Investment in Software
• Consumers: Securing the Digital Life
The webinar, entitled, “Get There Faster with Mobile Virtualization,” will feature industry experts from Red Bend and International Data Corporation (IDC), the premier global provider of market intelligence for information technology, telecommunications and consumer technology markets.
Who Should Attend:
• Manufacturers of smartphones, tablets, M2M modules, connected devices and automotive vehicles
• Mobile operators and service providers
What: “Get There Faster with Mobile Virtualization”
When: Nov. 27, 2012
Greenwich Mean Time: 17:00
Eastern Standard Time: 12:00 p.m.
Pacific Standard Time: 9:00 a.m.
Who: Will Stofega, IDC Program Director for Mobile Device Technology
Lori Sylvia, EVP of Marketing, Red Bend Software