Associate Position at Pitango Growth
We are looking for an Associate that will support the Pitango Growth team with sourcing, evaluating, and performing due diligence. The Associate will have an opportunity to work closely with the investment team in identifying and executing on strategic transactions.
- Support the deal flow process, be part of the deal team
- Backup deal theses and rationale with in-depth market research and analysis.
- Build forecasts and valuation models
- Analyze SaaS KPIs, cohorts and overall metrics, compare to industry benchmarks
- Competition, sector analysis, market dynamics
- Market Research – identify emerging industry trends to develop potential thematic theses.
- At least 2-3 years working at Big4 accounting firms (in Financial Advisory.), Consulting firms or Investment Banking.
- Bachelor's Degree with a strong academic track record from the following fields: Law, Economics, Accounting, Engineering or other technology discipline.
- Familiarity with the startup ecosystem. Startup experience is an advantage.
- Proven experience in performing qualitative and quantitative analysis over long time frames.
- High level of proficiency in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Strong English written and oral communication skills (English native is an advantage)
- Analytical and detail oriented with the ability to conduct thorough, data-driven analysis
- Ability to work independently while working in a collaborative team environment.
- Sharp and intelligent
- Strong ethics and interpersonal skills
- Critical thinking skills and keen focus on details
- Quick learner and outside the box thinking
If you’re up for the challenge, please send your CV to email@example.com!